In need of some Pork Bacon Bits? We’ve got you covered. Now you can easily purchase your pork, beef, lamb, and even venison online from our online butcher shop! Simply place item in your cart, pay, and wait for delivery straight to your doorstep.
Our favorite bacon bits recipe by far is the easy potato bake!
Potato Bake with Pork Bacon Bits
- 1kg potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Bacon bits
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp chicken stock
- 250ml hot water
- 250ml cream
- 50g cheese (the more flavorful, the better)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 5mm slices.
- Sauté the bacon bits until crispy.
- Add the onion, garlic, and other optional herbs (you can choose the flavors you like) and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Layer the potato slices in an ovenproof baking casserole, alternating between potato, bacon bits and onion.
- Combine the vegetable and chicken stock into the hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in the cream and pour over the potato bake.
- Finish off with a topping of grated cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in the oven for 45mins, remove the oil (or lid) and bake in the oven for a further 20minutes or until the cheese becomes golden brown and crispy.
We have a whole range of meat products to suit everyone’s taste buds! View our extensive range of meat online. Want to keep up to date about our latest specials? Join us over on Facebook where we’re always sharing the best deals!