Lamb riblets are one of those things we all know and love. These fatty cuts of meat remind us why we fell in love with eating lamb n the first place. Therefore, we’ve added them to our online butchery shop so that you can easily order yours and have them delivered straight to your doorstep. As a result of our online shop, we’ve made it hassle-free for you to indulge in some delicious cuts of meat.
Want to cook these bad boys perfectly? Try our recipe:
Garlic and Rosemary Lamb Riblets
- 500g lamb riblets
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- olive oil
- 1 Tsp mustard powder
- Mix the garlic, mustard powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the lamb very lightly with olive oil (it doesn’t need more fat, but the oil will help the rub stuck). Thoroughly coat each lamb piece with the delicious herby mixture.
- Let rest in the fridge for 2-4 hours. (Depending on how much time you have)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Place in the oven for 45 minutes – 1 hour. Or until cooked.
- Cut along ribs individually and serve.
We have a whole range of meat products to suit everyone’s taste buds! View our extensive range of meat online. Want to keep up to date about our latest specials? Join us over on Facebook where we’re always sharing the best deals!