HOW TO COOK
- Product is pre-cooked.
- Remove all packaging.
- Heat from frozen
- Heat from frozen Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Spray oven tray with non-stick spray.
- Place portions on oven tray and heat for approximately 5 min.
- Heat from frozen Preheat oil to medium heat (±150°C) Oil should be deep enough to cover the portions completely.
- Fry for approximately 4 min, or until meat is heated through
- Drain excess oil with paper towel.
Note: As cooking appliances vary in performance, the instructions above serve as a guideline only. Do not refreeze once thawed.